Transformers: Destiny of Earth - A real warrior.

Moderator: Menasor

Wat vond je van dit hoofdstuk?

Heel goed.
Geen stemmen
Prima.
Geen stemmen
Het wordt wel spannend.
Geen stemmen
Redelijk.
Geen stemmen
Slecht.
Geen stemmen
Bizar slecht.
Geen stemmen

Totaal aantal stemmen: 0

Bonecrusher
Seeker

Transformers: Destiny of Earth - A real warrior.

Berichtdoor Bonecrusher » 25 Dec 2013, 19:10

''Me Grimlock not want to train! Me Grimlock king!'' says Grimlock. ''Oh please big bozo, do it. There will be at one time a war and you know, we must fight to save our planet, for freedom, for peace.'' says Hot Rod. ''Springer is traveling for a new planet with Energon Sources and then we can import Energon from that planet to repair Cybertron.'' ''Me Grimlock doesn't care, me Grimlock wants to fight with Decepticon.'' says Grimlock. ''Hello? Springer to moonbase 2! Springer to moonbase 2. I have founded a Planet with a lot of Energon Sources! I’m underway to Cybertron. Springer over!’’ says Springer. ‘’Hot Rod, Demolishor is coming!’’ Perceptor runs to Hot Rod. ‘’We can now leave Cybertron to go to the Planet that Springer has discovered. There can we import Energon Cubes to Cybertron to rebuild or home.’’ ‘’I think that is a good plan Perceptor…Wait where is Grimlock?’’ says Hot Rod hesitantly. ‘’I think you already hear the noise of Grimlock.’’ says Perceptor moaning.

Where Grimlock is:
‘’Me Grimlock will make you cry!’’ shouts Grimlock. He Transforms to his Robot Mode and slams Demolishor threw 3 walls. ‘’Me Grimlock are now bored. Your not in class of me.’’ ‘’Big Bozo come, Springer has discovered a new planet where we can import Energon Cubes to restore Cybertron.’’ says Hot Rod. ‘’Me Grimlock want go from rusty planet.’’ says Grimlock

Decepticon Shelter:
‘’Cyclonus, Starscream and Thundercracker you three must go to Patrol, my feelings says that the Autobots wants to do something what I don’t want. ‘’ recommends Megatron. ‘’Yes, almighty Megatron.’’ says Starscream with no interest in what Megatron says to him. He thinks what he should do if he was the Leader of the Decepticons. He will team up with the Autobots to rebuild Cybertron, and destroy Unicron. ‘’Hey, you two go with me.’’ recommends Cyclonus.''

On Autobot Ship Salx:
''We will leave Cybertron now, are we missing someone?'' says Optimus Prime ''Wait for me!'' shouts Ironhide. He comes on board of The Salx with weapons. ''We can go now. I have grabbed al the weapons i can, maybe there are underway Decepticreeps.''
''Please can we go now!'' says Cliffjumper. ''Have patience Cliffjumper, have patience'' says Optimus Prime. Then the engines are starting and the Autobots are underway to there new home.

Decepticon Patrol:
''I see a Autobot Ship'' shouts Cyclonus. ''Alert Megatron!'' ''Thundercracker to Megatron, Thundercracker to Megatron! The Autobots are above our shelter. Be alert! Thundercracker over.'' ''Accursed Megatron'' told Starscream to himself. ''What have you sayed Starscream?'' says Cyclonus. ''Nothing...''

Decepticon Shelter:
''Everyone prepare for raid the Autobot Ship Salx!'' recommends Megatron. When they exit from their Shelter, Cyclonus, Starscream and Thundercracker arrived. Megatron makes a hole in the Ship and the Decepticons entered the Ship.

Autobot Ship Salx:
''Autobots, it's was a honor to fight side by side with you all. Let's finish this for once and ever.'' shouts Optimus Prime. ''Decepticons, attack!'' shouts Megatron. They're al fighting with eachother but Starscream stays in the shadow. Megatron stands for a hurted Jazz. When Starscream sees it he runs and pushes Jazz and stands now where Jazz standed. But with his eyes wide open. He looks below and sees a hole in his upper body. Then he falls backward and lies still on the ground. ''Traitor.'' spits Megatron to him. Optimus Prime sees the whole scene. He grabs his gun and shoots trough Megatron's leg. Megatron's grabs a reel to stand up and flees away with the other Decepticons.

''Hot Rod i want a rapport!'' shouts Optimus Prime. ''Jazz, Springer, Warpath, Bumblebee and Windcharger are hurted. And from the Decepticons Starscream just retarded.'' ''Bring him to me'' recommends Optimus Prime. When Starscream lies for Optimus Prime you see a weak light in his eyes. ''Can i blast this Decepticreep dead?'' says Cliffjumper. ''No. He has saved Jazz his life and Megatron have shooted at him. He was a real warrior and in the Darkest hour there will be light. Ratchet and Perceptor can you two repair Starscream? Maybe he can join the Autobots and can know what friendship is.''
''We will do what we can Optimus.'' says Ratchet.

Terug naar “Creatief”